The wall series is finally here! The first is a Japanese-style room with the theme of traditional Japanese tatami mats and shoji screens.
There is no omission in the wall series . Each piece of wood is carefully finished to reduce the weight to the utmost without damaging the texture. In addition, we use materials that make the grain of wood inconspicuous on the walls, and generously use high-quality domestic wood for pillars and shoji frames. This makes it possible to enjoy the atmosphere of a prestigious Japanese-style room without having to install wallpaper or paint.
* "Shoji / wallpaper construction available" is available as an option.
This "Wa" uses four types of wood, depending on where it is used.
The pillars and shelves on the central wall are made of Japanese traditional Keyaki, which has an oil finish. In particular, you can enjoy a prestigious Japanese atmosphere by using Keyaki with ears on the shelves.
The shoji frame and rails are made of extremely valuable domestic hemlock, which has excellent durability. It also has excellent wear resistance, so you can open and close the shoji with confidence.
By using cedar wood, which is relatively inexpensive and easy to process, for the wall frame, we have reduced the unit cost as much as possible. In addition, because it is relatively light wood, it also contributes to weight reduction.
For the wall surface, we use plywood, which is whitish and the grain of wood is not so noticeable. You can enjoy the atmosphere without putting wallpaper. Using a relatively thin material with a thickness of 4 mm, it is lightweight so that strength is not sacrificed.
"Wall series sum" was completed with a focus on Japanese sum.
Then prepare your ideas and dolls. The everyday life of a wonderful doll that is different from usual will be waiting for you.
Click here to find out more about the charm of "Wall series Japanese"
* This product is basically not shipped overseas. However, if you really want the item to be shipped, please contact us using the form.
Wall series sum
Wall series sum
This is a pre-order sale . It will be shipped in about 6 to 8 weeks.
・ Finished product (with shoji and wallpaper installed options)
Keyaki pillar / shelf (clear oil finish)
Tsuga shoji frame, shoji kumiko (including the cross in the circle), shoji rail frame
Cedar wall skeleton
榀 wall surface (plywood 4mm)
・ Clear oil finish
Overall: Width 1000mm Height 825mm Depth 940mm
Floor-installable size: Width 900 mm, height 23 mm, depth 900-1200 mm
* Japanese series "Tatami" 4.5 tatami mat design
Adaptation: 1/3 / 1/4 scale dolls in general
* 6 shoji screens (all slideable / removable)
* 3 walls (removable with 3 screws on each side)
* Shelves can be removed to facilitate wallpaper construction (4 screws)
* Please add to the cart after selecting the option "With or without shoji / wallpaper construction". (The types of shoji and wallpaper are subject to change without notice)
* Accessories, dolls, tatami mats, etc. shown in the photo are not included.
Click here for Japanese series tatami 4.5 tatami set